Sapphire Bookkeeping & Accounting specializes in affordable Tax, Accounting and Bookkeeping services for individuals and small businesses. Additionally, we are Certified QuickBooks Pro Advisors and offer a wide variety of training programs to help teach you or your employees on the proper usage of QuickBooks, which will save you time and money. Please contact us with any questions or to set up a free consultation. Below are some of the main services that we currently offer.
Tax Preparation / Returns
We specialize in tax services for individuals, sole proprietorships, Partnerships, LLC’s, S-Corp’s, C-Corp’s, Fiduciary (Trust and/or Estate) and Gift Tax Returns.
Sapphire Bookkeeping and Accounting offers a wide range of Tax services for both individuals and businesses. With the ever changing tax laws and processes, tax returns can be extremely confusing and, if done incorrectly, can end up costing you even more time and money. Even if you use a computer software program there’s no substitute for the assistance of an experienced tax professional. We will ensure that you receive every deduction that you qualify for and ensure your taxes are filled correctly and on time.
Here’s what you get…
- Your tax return will be prepared by one of our staff and reviewed by an additional staff member to identify any potential places for additional deductions or problems the IRS may look at more closely. The return will then be put through our tax software to eliminate any mathematical errors.
- Your return can be filed electronically or by mail with the option for direct deposit or debit to allow for faster and more accurate filing.
- Our staff can show you options for adjusting your payroll withholdings to give the effect on your taxes that you want at the end of the year. Why give the IRS an interest free loan for up to 16 months unless you want to.
- Recommendations for tax saving strategies to ensure that you get to keep more of your hard earned money.
From start up to clean up we have the ability to solve almost any bookkeeping issue you may have. We can even house and maintain your QuickBooks file allowing you to concentrate on what you do best and grow your business. Our bookkeeping services include:
- Bank Reconciliations
- Transaction Recording
- Financial Statements
New Business Formation
Want to start a business but have no idea where to start? We can help you with the following services:
- Determine the best entity (LLC, S-Corp, Partnership, C-Corp) to form and file with the corporation commission.
- Tax Liabilities and the effect on your personal income taxes.
- File for an EIN with the Social Security Administration.
- Set up the proper accounting and bookkeeping system for your particular business.
We offer multiple payroll services from basic end of year 1099 and W2 forms to Direct Deposit and quarterly payroll returns.
End of year taxes can be a looming cloud over your personal and business financials. We offer comprehensive tax planning services that will help you understand your personal and/or business tax liabilities and help you plan to deal with any potential tax liabilities well before they are due.le.
Sales Tax Returns
We offer a wide variety of sales tax services from registering with your local city and state to processing your monthly returns.
Interested in retirement accounts and different investments but not sure of the tax implications or which investment is best for you? We partner with Tom Konkowski, CWS, CFS, CES, CIS, CTS with Vista Wealth Management and together we can help you determine the best course of action to meet your financial goals
Management, P&L Analysis, Marketing and Sales Consultants
Sapphire Bookkeeping and Accounting offers a wide range of services that not only prepare the financial statements for you but help you understand what they mean and how they affect your business. Most business owners understand terms like Cash Flow, Break Even Point, and Return on Investment but are not sure how these concepts relate to their individual business. We can help you understand what these numbers mean and how to use them to grow your business and make it more profitable.